CNC Programmer / Machinist
We are currently looking to expand our team by adding a CNC Programmer and Machinist to work in our Milling Department. Kobelt is a medium volume shop and we are looking for a skilled individual that can program new or existing parts and fixtures using MasterCAM, as well as machine the fixtures and parts utilizing our new high-speed CNC machines and pallet changers.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of programming and machining experience. To excel in this position, the applicant will need:
- an ability to quickly solve programming and fixture problems
- an ability to work independently
- to be focused on meeting all safety and quality standards by maintaining a clean and uncluttered work environment
- the ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English and
- to be legally able to work in Canada
This is a full-time, career position for the right candidate. Hours of work will be 6:00am - 2:30pm with the possibility of an afternoon shift in the future. Kobelt offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit plan.