Kobelt produces complete electronic systems for engine and propulsion controls, capable of scaling from a single station to 8 stations in total.
Whether a retrofit project or new construction, Kobelt offers one of the widest ranges of pneumatic controls for both the marine and industrial sectors.
Kobelt has set the standard for push-pull controls that fit almost any cable-based vessel requirements.
Control Your Ship with Complete Systems & Components
- Steering components up to 320 tonmeter for hydraulic steering of single and multi rudder vessels.
- In the aftdeck control station, complete control over all propulsion and deck machinery.
- Hydraulic cylinders and control devices for lowering and raising masts, davits for lifeboats, loading ramps etc.
- Weatherproof controls for outside stations to control propulsion and deck machinery.
- Control components for propulsion and deck machinery, plus electronic alarm systems and electronic telegraphs.
- Control for all deck machinery such as anchor and towing winches.
- Controls for bow thrusters & stern thrusters.
- Control components for any propulsion package, fixed pitch CP propellers, load share and load control. Propeller shaft disc brakes, from small engines up to 50,000 HP.
Marine Throttle Controls We Manufacture
The mechanical push-pull control is a very simple and easily installed system for smaller boats. The equipment controlled by a system of this type must be relatively easy to operate. Kobelt provides a variety of hydraulic-actuated power assist units for use on clutch and throttle applications requiring additional mechanical force (Part No. 4602, 4605). We generally do not recommend the installation of more than two stations with push-pull cables. If the cable runs are relatively short and straight, it is possible to make a three-station system work. For a multi-station, single lever control system, a combination of wire-over-pulley and push-pull with our model 2051 master control works extremely well (for up to four stations). The Kobelt single lever control heads 2042, 2043, 2044, 2046, 2047, 2048, 2050 and 2054 are designed to work as a one-station control only. The 2080 series and the 2090 series are designed for 2 stations. These controls provide single lever control for clutch and throttle from two stations and are available in single and twin engine configurations. This system (Patent No. CDN. 1206642, 1158136; US 4512451, 4280371, Further Patent Pending) has proven to be a tremendous success due to its exceptional performance and durability.
Kobelt Pneumatic Control components are the most reliable means of control for marine propulsion packages and deck machinery. Our engineering department has done an excellent job in simplifying designs, by eliminating many moving parts and yet retaining all the essential safeguards for propulsion package timing. The simplicity in design, in conjunction with our selection of materials, makes Kobelt the number one choice for Pneumatic Marine Controls. Pneumatic Marine Controls lend themselves extremely well for multistation remote control, interlocks and time delays, automatic load share and automatic load control. Kobelt can also provide all necessary alarms, control-consoles and console-tops for your complete turn-key package.
We offer 3 major systems to meet your needs. The simplest (best buy) is the Mighty Mariner. If it meets your current and future needs, we recommend using that. If you have a complex system, then we offer the 6525 system. If you have a 360° system (right-angle drive or Z-drive), contact us for details about the 6535 system.
Please download & send the Qualification Form below to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.